Friday, May 11, 2012

My Game

My game is about a wolf who tries to survive. He needs some food and has to get food without getting caught by a hunter or getting into fights with a bear. This teaches how the life has been for a wolf. They struggle to survive for food. My game is a platform game. In level 1 the wolf (hero) has to get to the cave and not get killed by either bear or hunter. Level 2 is similar but you have to get all points.

Something I would of done differently would be changing the speed of the enemies. I would also change how high it jumps. I would also put more design to it to make it better.

Some things I like about my game is that its a little complicated. I also like it because it has good drawings. I think is good cause it's challenging and I like challenging games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment