Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Game Reflection

 A whole year of Globaloria was really fun. I knew mare stuff this year than last year. I learned more stuff. Most of it was really COOL , but it was also complicated. The most complicated thing I learned in Globaloria was how to make a platform game. A platform game is a game like Mario. It was hard because we had to copy every single word of the code. It was a really long code. It took about 80 lines. When we did this our code would sometimes be wrong and our hero or platform would not move. If our platform wasn't working we would help each other.
 When I started to think about a topic to choose I didn't know what to choose. I was thinking maybe wolfs because

2 comments:

  1. I like your game monica it so AWESOME and it looks so real ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the levels and the wolf . you Could put more bears to make it hard.

    ReplyDelete