Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Blog

 This week we have been working flash. Flash is a program that we are using to make a mini game. The most difficult thing to do is to keep on to what the teacher is saying.What I want to learn this week is to learn how to make a game. Yesterday we made the carrot move side to side.It took us the period to do this.I was excited that we were all making a game. How to make the games was harder then I imagined. I thought that it would be easy but it wasn't. We had to figure how to make the carrot go faster. What were doing is just a practice for making our game. After we made the carrot go faster we put the bunny down from the carrot.Then we made the bunny go up and down but the bunny only went up.Were still not finished with it.This is what I did this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment