Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My week

  Me and my classmates watched a movie called Paper Clips. This movie was about some students that were studying about the holocaust and were collecting paper clips to remember the ones who died. I like this movie because it thought me great lesson. I learned about this movie is that should treat people the same way you want to be treated. 
  Yesterday I went to a thing called gamestar mechanic. I really like what I did there because got time to play games and make games.In the game we had to fix the game so we could be able to do a game.I had time to finish the game.Everybody started to play my game that I made with a partner.The games were so fantastic.
  This week we have been finding information about our topic.My topic is about junk food and nutrition.I found out that some people have different body's than others do. There is three types of body's.One of those body's is ectomorphs which is people that have small frames with long lean muscles.Mesomorphs is another type of body that are people that are muscular and athletic with a medium sized frame and wide shoulders. Endomorphs have rounder bodies with a medium to large frame.This information really helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment