Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Adding Game Ingredients

 Today I have finished working on my game. It wasn't hard at all but I had a little complications with it. I had to three game ingredients so my game could be finished. I put massage box, timer,  and score. Putting a timer was really easy because all I had to do was put the code and timer box. Although it was complicated when I had to put score and massage box together because i didn't really know how to do the massage box a really new thing I did in flash which I thought was really cool. It kind of had to collide the massage box and score code to make it work but I didn't know that so it took me a while to figure out. Though I really wanted to put my win and lose screen but couldn't because it was not working and so it was taking a long time on that so I just gave up on that.

1 comment:

  1. i think your game is going to be cool because it seems like its easy for you.

    ReplyDelete