Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cyberbully

 I learned that cyberbullying is bullying online. I also learned that if you bully someone online it could hurt people and also make them kill them selves. I have learned that if a person is bullying you,  the victim would have to tell a adult or the police. It is also not right for people to write fake usernames. If you get bullyed you could block them or print copies of what they were talking about the victim so you could have proof. It is not ok talk bad about the people who bully you because your just doing the same thing. 
 I have never had a expireince of getting cyberbully but I do know stories about people gatting  bullied. There was a girl who tried to kill herself because people started to bully her. She had people bullying her online but she do nothing and started to talk back at them. My opinion  about that was that it was the bad thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment